Archive for the ‘Office’ Category
On Your Hot Seat
- Sit with your feet comfortably flat on the floor and elbows level with the keyboard.
- Keep your arms parallel to the floor.
- Recline chair slightly to reduce pressure on the lower back.
- Push your hips very close to the back of the chair.
- De-clutter the area below your desk so you have room to stretch your legs.
On the phone
- Avoid holding the receiver between the shoulder and the ear as it strains the neck.
- Use a headset if you use the phone frequently.
- Make sure the phone is within easy reach to avoid over-stretching.
- Use both thumbs to type messages on your mobile phone to minimize the strain on one thumb. Read the rest of this entry »